[ic] Dyslexia

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Mon Nov 20 15:52:22 EST 2006

"Chris Glavin" <chris.glavin at k12academics.com> wrote:
> My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
> information for a number of topics in education and disorders. I have
> created a wonderful page on Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia & Dyspraxia
> with in depth information on the neurological disorder. Please take a moment
> out of your day to visit the page. If you would like to help in any way
> please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always looking for individuals
> interested in providing articles and resources for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia,
> Dyscalculia or Dyspraxia. If you have time, please visit the rest of my
> website. It is a labor of love.

I'm a little disappointed.  Your website doesn't mention the Dyslexic
vampires who live in Pennsylvania, the Dyslexic devil worshippers who
sold their soul to Santa, or even the DNA tests provided by the National
Dyslexic Association.

On the upside, it's good to see that your subscription discounts take
your target audience into account:

    Full Year Listing: $100
    18 Month Listing: $250

Please feel free to submit your non-Interchange-driven website for
possible inclusion into the hall of flame.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz