[ic] express checkout sales tax display and calculation

havoc havoc at havoc.org
Thu Oct 5 07:54:05 EDT 2006

Still not working, but I've found some more stuff out.
1) The option to the country_select widget is "state_extra", not "state-extra"
as stated in the CVS commit log.
2) The CVS code looks like the value of state_extra is not added to the
<select> anyway, but I may just not understand it.

Maybe I'm just not understanding the way things function, but I don't see how
it's possible for sales tax to ever be properly calculated in express
checkout without a user account with the current codebase.

--

   - havoc