[ic] express checkout sales tax display and calculation

havoc havoc at havoc.org
Thu Oct 5 09:06:47 EDT 2006

OK, I've got it working now.
I just edited the 5.4.1 version of <interchange>/code/Widget/country_select.widget

I changed line 224 from:
	var str = '<select name="$svar_in" onChange="$v_formv.$svar.value = this.value;">';
to:
	var str = '<select name="$svar_in" onChange="$v_formv.$svar.value = this.value; $v_formv.submit();">';

It may be possible that this will create problems if checkout other than
express is used, but oh well, it works now.

--

   - havoc