[ic] Postgres + Debian error

Rene Hertell interchange at hertell.com
Tue Jan 2 15:03:49 EST 2007

Rene Hertell wrote:
> Mike Heins wrote:
>
>> Restart IC and the Postgres server a couple of times and see
>> if it persists. For some reason, there are some DBD::Pg anomalies
>> that exist early in the creation cycle for a database; I have never
>> figured out what the heck they are.
>

> I did that about 10 times each, but no joy.. :-( Could there be any
> other things? I'll try to drop the whole db, and recreate it.. Let's see
> what it brings..

Noup, no Joy. I recreated the database in Unicode and SQL_Ascii mode,
but neither helped..

Should I try to recompile DBD::Pg? Or what other modules could there be
that would cause this itch?

Or could it be that the latest Cpan DBD::Pg is not compatible with the
Debian Sarge version of Postgresql?

Mike: Are you using Debian? Could it be that i'm missing some packages?

Regards,

René