[ic] Admin UI Content Editor Extensions

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Jun 18 05:27:42 EDT 2007

> Hi.
>
> is it possible to include or implemenent extensions for the
> exist content editor in the admin panel.
>
> we search to an posibility to create content sites via editor
> which are using form elements as headline, subheadline, body....
> and store it into the db.
>
> have possibly who an idea?

With the menu editor you can add new pages/forms etc to the admin.
You can grab one of the existing pages which does what you want (for other
parts of the database) and save it with a new page name. This page you can
then customize to store the data you want in the database.

> exists for interchange an module extensions library?

You can write your own UserTags with which you can extend your own
Interchange application.
The standard provide tags can be found in <icinstallroot>/code/

> thanx and greats....

Good luck.

CU,

Gert