[ic] Re: interchange-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 20

jr at kahari.com jr at kahari.com
Mon Jun 25 12:03:41 EDT 2007

Greetings!

Due to high workload, I am currently checking and responding to e-mail twice daily at 12:00 PM EST and 9:00PM EST.

If you require urgent assistance (please ensure it is urgent) that cannot wait until either 12:00 PM or 9:00 PM, please contact me via phone at: 305-338-3867.

Thank you for understanding this move to more efficiency and effectiveness. It helps me accomplish more to serve you better.

Sincerely,

Harold Riley