[ic] Catalog v.s. admin: locale change

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Tue Jun 26 07:01:07 EDT 2007

Quoting Racke:
>Ton Verhagen wrote:
>>Quoting Racke:
>>>
>>>Unfortunately the UI has its own set of locales.

.autoload

[if global MV_PAGE eq admin/print_orders]
1
[else]
[mm_locale]
[/else]
[/if]

That's the easy solution. Thanks Racke !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting