[ic] Problem is standard store welcome page

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Nov 1 14:07:55 EST 2007

Your edits are within [L] [/L] tags,
Specifically above [L INDEX_PAR1]

Check in products/locate.txt  or where ever your locale database is
for this 'code'  and look at the en_US text (I suspects this to be
your locale.

And in case you do not want to bother:
Remove [L INDEX_PAR1]
Remove [/L]
Remove any other instance with these L's ...
Publish and enjoy.