[ic] Problem with Installation

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Sat Nov 3 18:46:36 EST 2007

> I use and recommend Interchange::Link myself so I won't be too much
> help with the cgi-bin programs.  If you want to give Link.pm a try I
> should be more help.  It's technically faster, gives you more control,
> and eliminates extra URL stuff without Rewrite rules.

I found the readme in the mod_perl2 directory.  I went through the
process checking and double checking my settings.

I think the root of my problem was the file permissions of the socket
file -- they constantly reset when you restart interchange.

Now, however, I'm getting this:

Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/jnd

Which is odd since it is defined... I think :)  any suggestions?

Norm