[ic] interchange.pid

Brian Pribis brian.pribis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:32:03 EST 2007

Mike,

>> 	LockType fcntl
>>
>> in interchange.cfg?
>
> I realize I haven't taken as active a role recently, but have
> things gotten to the point where I am ignored?

Do you mean to ask if I am ignoring you or if I have solved the problem
and don't need you any more :)

Well the answer to both is no.     I tried what you suggested and it
didn't help.  It still finds the interchange.pid when creating the file,
but doesn't find it when it comes to reading it to stop the program.
IC even updates the file with the new PID.   It just won't find it when
shutting down.

Thanks
cbm