[ic] RE: price and subtotal errors

Matthew Dell mdell at inthesuntech.com
Sun Nov 18 23:24:12 EST 2007

FIXED.

Just an FYI I found the problem with my prices getting so screwed up.  It
was in the products field 'related'.  I had variables to relate to other
items assuming this was how it was done and what the field was used for.  I
remember this happened once before.

So in short the product field 'related' has a bug and calculates pricing
instead of associating with other products.

Thanks

Matt - Orlando, FL
http://www.inthesuntech.com