[ic] interchange build

hudsondarnell40 at comcast.net hudsondarnell40 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 23:54:46 EST 2007

i am new to interchange, one thing i want to know does everybody build there store from scratch or do they
just edit the standard store.

i was trying to build a store from scratch and I want it connect to Postgresql . When i start interchange it says
it wants me to put in a products file variable in the catalog.cfg. And when i restart interchange it does not tell me if its
connect to postgresql, like the standard store says. It show that the standard store is connect to Postgresql.
It comes up with an error saying it need a products.txt file in the config file. I have both connect to Postgres and the products variable, in there.