[ic] Problem with option and migration from old catalog (4.6.x) to 5.6.0

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Wed Aug 6 09:02:17 UTC 2008

If you have access to the Interchange Core code, add additional logDebug
lines (or removed the # from already existing logDebug lines) to the various
modules to create your own logging and see where things are going wrong.
Also make sure you have Debug switched on and are sure that you are writing
to the correct Debug log ... For example, set in your interchange.cfg:
- Variable  DEBUG  1
- DebugFile /tmp/debug.log

In a default interchange.cfg you probably should be able to find these lines
to be existing. Restart interchange and see if anything gets written in your
debug log.

As you are working with an existing heavily customized site, it is near to
impossible for anyone to come up with a working solution, unless they dive
into your system/code to find out what is going on....

CU,

Gert