[ic] Large file uploads failing

jimbo jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 14:17:01 UTC 2008

Mike Heins wrote:

> What version of IC?

~/interchange/bin/interchange -v
Interchange version 5.6.0 copyright 2002-2008 Interchange Development
Group and others.

> I just discovered someone decided to parse the data with Vend::Charset
> in 5.6. If you have a file content-type of text, this is probably
> the reason.

I've specified the Content-Type header for the upload as
'application/octet-stream'.

> Hey Charset guys, what happened to disabling that darn thing?

Is this an obvious thing to remedy? Is Vend::CharSet something I can
replace, at least temporarily, without affecting IC overall?

jimbo
;-)

--
Jim Brewer
Sound Images
E jimbo at soundimages.co.uk
W http://www.soundimages.co.uk/

The information in this email is confidential and the contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee, except with their
permission. The opinions expressed represent those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Sound Images. If received in error please
advise the sender and remove from your system.

Sound Images does not guarantee this message, or any attachments, are
free from viruses or other defects.