[ic] emailing 2 different reports

Brian Pribis crazybeardedman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:37:34 EST 2008

Hello,

Quick question.  When you select an item in IC which has an option
(i.e., small, med, large, red, green, yellow, etc) only one SKU is used
in the order processing.

This is a bit of a problem since, for accounting purposes, we have a SKU
assigned to every item in stock.  This means itemX Small will have a
different SKU then itemX Large.

Is there a way to handle this in IC?  Or am I going to have to do this
myself?

Thanks,
Brian