[ic] Odd search behavior

icdev at tritechresearch.com icdev at tritechresearch.com
Tue Mar 11 13:49:50 EST 2008

I see the same problem ... I also upgraded to 5.5.1 ... some of the search
results show duplicate results ... only scan has the problem, search works
fine ...

I am actually debugging Scan.pm and Search.pm right now by uncommenting
all the ::logDebug statements ... in the meantime, if anyone has any
general insights on how Scan.pm works, I would be very interested in it.

Thanks,
molecula.