[ic] UI maintaining [loop-data] help

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Fri Mar 21 12:55:18 EST 2008

I am trying to add a custom page to the standard UI understand how
[loop-data] gets and maintains its data through the menu level.

In the standard UI 5.5.1 Clicking on Level 1 menu |Orders| opens level 2
menu |Pending Orders "order.html"| from here clicking on the order number
link in pending orders will bring a series of level 3 Order option tabs. All
of these pages seem to have access to the transaction table through
[loop-data transactions field_name].  Looking at the source for example
order_view.html I don't see any sql query to reference this so it must
happen before the page loads.

So my question is how can I access this query for a new page in the level 3
Order Menu.  I have added the page to the menu and pass the order number and
session to it but it won't interpolate.  Duplicating the query seems
inefficient any help at what I should be looking for to maintain loop-data
through a new menu tab.  I hope I am explaining this correctly.

-Sam