[ic] FCKeditor browser updoad

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Oct 21 17:06:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

I followed this thread,

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2006-September/046406.html

I Merged the htmlarea.widget with the new current htmlarea.widget

browsing and creating folders work great, but I can't upload via the
browser.

I added "TolerateGet yes" to interchange.cfg, and it still hangs with no
errors in IC error logs, but "Premature end of script headers:" in
apache error log.

Has anyone got the browser upload in FCKeditor to work?

I am using IC version 5.6.2, and FCKeditor version 2.6.3

Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.