[ic] FCKeditor browser updoad

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Thu Oct 23 18:02:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 17:06 +0000, Rick Bragg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed this thread,
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2006-September/046406.html
>
> I Merged the htmlarea.widget with the new current htmlarea.widget
>
> browsing and creating folders work great, but I can't upload via the
> browser.
>
> I added "TolerateGet yes" to interchange.cfg, and it still hangs with no
> errors in IC error logs, but "Premature end of script headers:" in
> apache error log.
>
> Has anyone got the browser upload in FCKeditor to work?
>
> I am using IC version 5.6.2, and FCKeditor version 2.6.3
>
> Thanks!
> Rick

Also, One note about TolerateGet;
If I set it to yes, it breaks my file upload forms that I build in IC
pages. i.e. <form action="[process]" method="POST"
ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"> so I need to set that to no.

I'm Still looking for a solution for uploading files via FCKeditor
browser...

Rick

believed to be clean.