[ic] Does IC install extra stuff?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sun Aug 23 14:22:43 UTC 2009

Just theorizing because I am not sure (hopefully someone else can agree with
me or tell you the correct answer).
The modules are loaded according to the sequence they are found in @INC ...
So I assume that /usr/local/interchange is earlier in your @INC than the
other locations where the modules are found ...

Perhaps modifying the commandline in interchange/bin/interchange might do
the trick by adding:
#!/path/to/perl -I /path/to/systemlocation/of/modules

Other option, not sure if that would help, is setting the PERL5LIB
environment variable to the path of your systemlocaton of the perl modules
you want to use.

CU,

Gert