[ic] installation issue -- SOLVED

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Dec 30 21:18:17 UTC 2009

Thanks for the tip Jon :)

Why make test decided to complain is not clear to me, but that was not the
reason for the issue.

Because I setting up a new Interchange with existing catalogs I needed to
manually compile a new vlink program (as the existing one did not work on
the new environment). I made the mistake to try to compile by running
src/configure  and src/compile.pl  ...
Instead I should have done  bin/compile_link  ...

CU,

Gert