[ic] Softgood Downloads

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Feb 23 23:57:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 08:24 -0800, Paul Jordan wrote:
> [...]

I'm jumping in on this thread, but this is very important to me now.

Are there any posts that discuss the scope of this tag, and how and
where this tag should be used?

I am developing a site that will allow for downloads (and streaming) of
media after purchase, and I was thinking of simply using the dl_type an
dl_location fields, but that will fall very short.  ie. a product in my
catalog will have downloads for multiple files (not just one), and allow
for streaming of media files via a "flash" file.

Any direction?
Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.