[ic] Two catalogs with same script name

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Mon Jan 19 14:45:12 UTC 2009

Interchange complains when you do this but is there a reason that this error
can't be disabled.  Not sure if Interchange registers these scripts by name
or just complains to simply tell you that you might of made a mistake.  I
have a catalog that was managing 2 domains with the same information but I
now want to migrate each domain to its own catalog.  But obviously trying
the method below doesn't work.  Changing the script name will cause me a lot
of problems with my SEO and doing a redirect might be the solution but would
be much cleaner if Interchange could accept the configuration below.  Any
ideas?

Ic 5.6.1

Catalog       site /home/site1/fst/var/www/catalogs/site /cgi-bin/site
Catalog       site2 /home/site2/fst/var/www/catalogs/site2 /cgi-bin/site

Thanks
-Sam