[ic] proplem with session and cookies

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Mon Jan 19 19:55:34 UTC 2009

> > installation:

See if Interchange even tries to place a cookie in your
browser, and that the browser accepts it.

To do so, go to Edit->Personal data->Cookies/Cookie sites or similar
in your browser.

There, verify that you see the cookie, that it has the current
session ID (should be the same as [data session id] printed on
an interchange page).

Also, verify that the cookie has a valid expiry time and
cookie domain.

In case cookie domain is problem, adjust it according to
  http://d.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/confs/CookieDomain.html

Cya,
-doc