[ic] Admin enter order problem mostly solved

tom at readyink.com tom at readyink.com
Tue Jan 20 12:29:01 UTC 2009

Admin enter order function wasn't working on an older catalog with a 5.6
core.  I had to copy these routes over to my catalog.cfg file.  Should
changes like this somehow be carried forward, like with that merge
metadata feature?  There is still one remaining problem: when I enter an
order, it works, but I get taken to the login page. I don't know why.

tom

+
+ Route main_entry  <<EOF
+         attach            0
+         credit_card       1
+         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
+         encrypt           0
+         errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
+         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
+         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
+         report            etc/report
+         supplant          1
+         individual_track  orders
+         track             logs/tracking.asc
+ EOF
+
+
+ # Order desk route run if entered from admin
+ # always
+ Route   entry   master          1
+ Route   entry   cascade         "log main_entry copy_user"
+ Route   entry   empty           1
+ Route   entry   supplant        1
+ Route   entry   no_receipt      1
+ Route   entry   counter_tid     logs/tid.counter
+ Route   entry   write_tables    "inventory userdb transactions orderline"
+ Route   entry   transactions    '__TRANSACTION_TABLES__'
+ Route   entry   email           '__ORDERS_TO__'
+
+