[ic] Setting up Interchange

Scott Winterstein ScottsDesk at azlecomputers.com
Thu Jul 2 23:50:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:02 AM, Davor Ocelic
<docelic at spinlocksolutions.com>wrote:

Hello,

> Could you describe a Go Daddy account, i.e. what kind of a setup
> it is?
>
> If you have shell access, you can easily install all needed
> Perl modules by doing:
>
>  perl -MCPAN -e 'install "Bundle::Interchange"'
>
> -doc

Hey:
Well I have a main account with go daddy. Then I have several client
accounts. The acccount I am using to set this up is my main account
azlecomputers.com, which is a Linux setup with shell access. I guess since I
have never had dealings with shell access maybe you could further explain
that. Since I have it how do I get to a "command" type of connection?

Scott