[ic] Setting up Interchange

Greg Hanson greg at perusion.com
Mon Jul 6 20:45:11 UTC 2009

Scott Winterstein wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:02 AM, Davor Ocelic
> <docelic at spinlocksolutions.com <mailto:docelic at spinlocksolutions.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Could you describe a Go Daddy account, i.e. what kind of a setup
>     it is?
>
>     If you have shell access, you can easily install all needed
>     Perl modules by doing:
>
>      perl -MCPAN -e 'install "Bundle::Interchange"'
>
>     -doc
>
> Hey:
> Well I have a main account with go daddy. Then I have several client
> accounts. The acccount I am using to set this up is my main account
> azlecomputers.com <http://azlecomputers.com>, which is a Linux setup
> with shell access. I guess since I have never had dealings with shell
> access maybe you could further explain that. Since I have it how do I
> get to a "command" type of connection?
>
> Scott

Scott,

That is a little off topic for this list, but you can go here for more
information regarding shell access on Go Daddy.

http://blog.godaddyhosting.com/2008/12/02/ssh-access.aspx

hth.

Greg

Greg Hanson
Interchange Consulting
Perusion
1506 E Gilbert Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

Email		greg at perusion.com
Phone		208-214-4306
Toll Free	800-949-1889
Fax		775-256-2231
Web		http://www.perusion.com

Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently equipped fool