[ic] Setting up Interchange

Scott Winterstein 0turn1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:40:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Greg Hanson<greg at perusion.com> wrote:

> That is a little off topic for this list, but you can go here for more
> information regarding shell access on Go Daddy.
>
> http://blog.godaddyhosting.com/2008/12/02/ssh-access.aspx
>
> hth.
>
> Greg

Yeah. I went throught it with GoDaddy. I will have a virtual dedicated
server setup tommorow to install Interchange on. The shell access with
a base hosting account is limited. But the will be all over now I can
get to installation and configuration. One of the guys asked me why I
would do this when there is a easier alternative to me installing
Interchange when I have limited expereience and all I will have to go
through to get it done? I love a good challenge. That being said I am
not ashamed to say "Help!!!!" lol. I really like this product and
think its worthwhile to learn it.

Scott