[ic] Konqueror browser problem

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Mon Jul 20 20:07:56 UTC 2009

I'm not sure this is really an IC question, but I only see this behavior
on my IC sites.

When I'm on the checkout page and hit recalculate, Konqueror (KDE's
default browser) asks me what application I want to use to open
https://mydomain.com/process.html (it thinks it is a plain text
document).  If I tell it it use Konqueror to open such documents, I get
a only new blank window. Other https pages open fine, including the
cart. I only see the problem when IC tries to recalculate on the
checkout page.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here?

DB