[ic] UTF-8 errors

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Jul 21 08:35:34 UTC 2009

>> Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:00:59 +1000
>> From: andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au
>> To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
>> Subject: [ic] UTF-8 errors
>>
>> Hi All
>>
>> OS Centos 5
>> v5.8.8 built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi
>>
>> Installation of 5.7.1 wass originally nightly build but after git
>> repository became available I used:
>>
>> git clone git://git.icdevgroup.org/interchange
>>
>> I was not sure of subsequent method of updating and have used:
>>
>> git pull git://git.icdevgroup.org/interchange HEAD
>>
>> Initially no problems but have just started getting following error
>> messages on restart:
>>
>> - - - [20/July/2009:11:17:55 +1000] - - Could not open error file : No
>> such file or directory
>> > to report this error: - - - [20/July/2009:11:17:55 +1000] - - Failed
activating implicit UTF-8 in Safe container: Can't locate object method
"SWASHGET" via package "Safe::Root0::utf8" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Safe::Root0::utf8"?) at (eval 693) line 1, <CONFIG> line 548.

>> - - - [20/July/2009:11:17:55 +1000] - - Could not open error file : No
>> such file or directory
>> > to report this error: - - - [20/July/2009:11:17:55 +1000] - - Failed
compiling UTF-8 regular expressions in a Safe compartment withrestricted
opcode mask. This may affect code in perl or calc blocks in your pages if
you are processing UTF-8 strings in them. Error: Can't locate object method
"SWASHGET" via package "Safe::Root0::utf8" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Safe::Root0::utf8"?) at (eval 695) line 1.