[ic] help!

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Nov 4 08:40:07 UTC 2009

Suzane Vecchio wrote:
> I am the owner of an online shopping site www.ny-beauty-secrets.com
> <http://www.ny-beauty-secrets.com>. The host for my site has been
> Netwave Designs(James Nemeth). He let my domain name with
> godaddy.com expire ( ! ) As well all of his contact information has been
> disconnected or terminated. My businees has been immediately shut down!
> As well I cannot access any of my files or customer orders thru the
> Interchange. The shopping cart as well is affected. Netwave also owns my
> other (active) domain name www.nybeautysecrets.com
> <http://www.nybeautysecrets.com> which I understand from godaddy.com is
> active until 8/2010. I would like to know if you would be able to help
> me to access the Interchange and gain access to all my information. I
> would like to be able to continue with your services. Is there a way I
> can avoid the timely process of rebuilding an entire site?

First contact is of course your host. If you want to switch to another
host, urge Netwave Designs to deliver all files (including database) to you.

You can get professional help for your problem as described here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index

Or drop in to IRC channel #interchange for advice.

Regards
           Racke

Interchange Development Team