[ic] icdevgroup.org

webpartners at comparecarhire.co.uk webpartners at comparecarhire.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 12:48:41 UTC 2009

Hi I`m Adam Davies from comparecarhire.co.uk. We are one of the leading car hire comparators on the web searching over 40 car hire suppliers finding consumers the best deal. .

I am looking for partners that complement our site and icdevgroup.org seems a good fit. We can either:-

1) Exchange links with you

-	OR -

2) Our team have been working hard creating content on our own site and we wondered if you would be interested in some free of charge content written just for icdevgroup.org.

Our editors cover a wide range of subjects and can quickly agree a subject with you and write specifically for you - you will have full editorial control and it definitely won`t be a sales pitch for us.

All we would ask is that you allow us to include one simple text link back to comparecarhire.co.uk towards the end of the content which will hopefully be found by the search engines in the longer term - which is how we would benefit.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Adam Davies
Webmaster, www.comparecarhire.co.uk

REMOVAL
If you feel you should not have received this email, I`m really sorry - please just reply with REMOVE in the subject line.