[ic] Paypal module question

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Fri Sep 4 20:48:26 UTC 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 21:30:02 DB wrote:
> "To have Paypal co-operate with your normal payment service provider, eg
> Authorizenet, do the following:..."
>
> I'm having trouble understanding exactly what this "co-operation"
> specifically involves. I guess I'll just have to try it and see what
> happens.

IC has always been designed to work with only one PSP, and this is normally
declared in the MV_PAYMENT_MODE variable. To allow more than one PSP to work
you need to make the alterations described in the documentation. It doesn't
matter whether your normal PSP is Skipjack or anything else, as using the
method described will let you run 3 or 4 payment providers if you want.

Lyn