[ic] Simple Options, expired page

Mr. Lock - Sales salesacc at mrlock.com
Fri Apr 16 19:21:39 UTC 2010

Hello,

Upgrading a 4.8 catalog with simple options to 5.7.x and notice when the buy
button is clicked from the flypage, I get the following error when the item
uses simple options:

expired: That link was expired. Please try ordering again.
and the item is not added to the cart.

If the item does not use options I get the expected shopping cart page with
the item in the cart

I did notice the following change in profiles.order - is there some new
setting for simple options?

__NAME__                              check_opt

[comment]
        This profile prevents an incomprehensible error if someone follows a
bookmarked
        link to a flypage.
[/comment]
expired=always_fail That link was expired. Please try ordering again.

__END__

Thanks,
Steve