[ic] Problems: long winded explanation, and request for help.

Adam Lambert tech at khouse.org
Wed Dec 1 21:51:52 UTC 2010

On 12/1/2010 1:30 PM, DB wrote:
>> Problem 2: (unheard of until approx 3 months ago, now a 2 or 3 times a
>> week complaint):  FireFox (version 3.6.x, possibly older ones too),
>> users click "Add to Cart", and it does the same as Internet Explorer,
>> EXCEPT, at the end of a very long wait, it gives the "The page is not
>> redirecting properly" error.
> This "The page is not redirecting properly" message could indicate a
> redirect loop. Are you rewriting URLs?

    No, no mod_rewrite going on.   I think IC does some
redirecting/redirection as part of the deal, but I'm not 100% sure what
that is, or where to find it.   This site processes hundreds of orders
per day without issue, so whatever it is, it works right 90%+ of the
time.

--
Adam Lambert (adam at khouse.org)