[ic] Userdb is View of Union - query / scan problems

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Tue Dec 7 19:17:58 UTC 2010

IC 5.7.6
Mysql 5.0.77

I have a userdb that is a Mysql View of a Union. The union ties together
TableA and TableB.

Using the [Query] and [search-region] I can only retrieve records from this
userdb that are from the TableA member of the Union.

However, in Admin, I can see all records in userdb (TableA's and tableB's)
just fine, and I believe it uses scan to search this.

Is there something fundamentally different with [query] that would make it
have trouble working on a Union? I don't need to do anything fancy, I really
just select a value.

No errors in Cat or Vend error.log

Paul