[ic] more-list isn't decoding URI encoded characters

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed May 5 06:34:26 UTC 2010

> I hope this is the right place to post this.
>
> I have a client who is using interchange and the former developers left
the application in a state of disrepair. One of the things they would like
is for the pagination to work. Although the Next, Previous, 1..10 links
exist and look correct, when clicking on them, the user is taken to a broken
page. The mv_nextpage parameter is supposed to be set to "admin/order", but
the link is actually "admin%2forder". Somewhere along the line, the "/" is
not getting decoded. In the location bar, the browser actually displays
%252f. I've tried applying decode_entites to "$page" in the Interpolate
module, but that did squat. Can't find anything in the docs either.

> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

What's your Interchange version?
mv_nextpage being admin/order sounds like it is an issue within the
administration area of the website, not a public area ...
As far as I can tell that is working fine in a 'normal' version of
Interchange.

You might want to look at upgrading to a newer version of Interchange and
that might solve your problem directly.
I do not recall of this issue coming out and offering a simple patch for
this particular thing, but maybe someone else does.

CU,

Gert