[ic] more-list isn't decoding URI encoded characters

Samuel Mullen samuel at phalanxit.com
Fri May 7 03:13:16 UTC 2010

Gert,

My client is running 4.8.6. I really can't upgrade because I think there has
been a lot of customization which I have no desire to muck with.

I found a work around to this issue. I used jQuery to rewrite the href
values of the anchortags to be unescaped. It's a hack, but so is the system
I'm dealing with.

Thanks for the response,
Samuel