[ic] Keeping Up to Date

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sat Apr 2 17:53:31 UTC 2011

Is there a document page, or area for keeping up with the latest payment
gateway and other API's for Interchange?  For example, I am going to
launch a new site using a linkpoint gateway, but I want to make sure I
have the latest API for that, rather than copying it over from another
site.  Also, I want to check all my older sites periodically to make
sure I have the most up to date payment gateway and other API's
installed and/or updated on all my sites.  I like Kevin's documentation,
but it seems that is outdated and not being kept up.

Thanks
Rick