[ic] Keeping Up to Date

Josh Lavin josh at perusion.net
Wed Apr 13 16:48:45 UTC 2011

On 04/02/2011 12:53 PM, Rick Bragg wrote:
> Is there a document page, or area for keeping up with the latest payment
> gateway and other API's for Interchange?  For example, I am going to
> launch a new site using a linkpoint gateway, but I want to make sure I
> have the latest API for that, rather than copying it over from another
> site.  Also, I want to check all my older sites periodically to make
> sure I have the most up to date payment gateway and other API's
> installed and/or updated on all my sites.  I like Kevin's documentation,
> but it seems that is outdated and not being kept up.

At this point, I think the best method is to use the source control
websites, to view the recent changes to the payment modules.

E.g:
https://github.com/interchange/interchange/tree/master/lib/Vend/Payment

You can view the date last modified. Click on a module, then click the
"history" link above the file to view the changes. Click "raw" to
download the file.

--
Josh Lavin