[ic] Integration of PayJunction as a Payment Gateway

Ryan Chausse rchausse at payjunction.com
Thu Oct 20 19:28:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

A customer of yours introduced us to your company. We took a look at your website and we would like an opportunity to be integrated as a payment gateway for your excellent product.

Our company, PayJunction Inc., is revolutionizing the way merchants are able to accept credit cards. Our Trinity payment gateway allows merchants to process through their website, at their office, via 3rd party software, or on the go via mobile devices, all under one system. You can review our website (http://www.payjunction.com/) to learn more.

We have a developer API manual, example code, and staff to assist with the integration process.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

With Kindest Regards,
Ryan Chausse
rchausse at payjunction.com
T: 800-601-0230 x3