[ic] cross component

Kerry Blalock kerry at basicq.com
Thu Oct 27 14:33:23 UTC 2011

I have tried everything I can think of to get the cross-sell items to
appear in the Also see section on the basket.html. It displays random
items only it seems. I have populated the cross-sell field with sku
numbers, but they do not show up when that it is selected. I have tried to
understand the logical process of the code that is causing it to not work,
but cannot. I can fill values in the value section of the component of the
basket and they show as expected. But, the same set shows for all items
put in the basket.

I have read everything I could find related to this problem, but I found
not solutions addressing it.

Thanks for any insight to guid me in the right direction

Kerry