[ic] Interchange Wikipedia article deleted

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Dec 5 03:51:55 UTC 2012

On 04/12/12 23:42, Peter wrote:
> Well, he hasn't responded yet, so I've pinged another admin who was
> involved in the deletion to try to get a response.  Hopefully he comes
> to the party.

Got a response from the second admin that I pinged, we need to request a
deletion review.  There is a link provided to a page with instructions
on how to do that.

I can't do it now myself because I have to fly out to the states
tomorrow due to a family emergency.  Can someone else with a Wikipedia
account take care of this?

Peter