[ic] Interchange Wikipedia article deleted

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Dec 17 09:00:51 UTC 2012

On 05/12/12 16:51, Peter wrote:
> I can't do it now myself because I have to fly out to the states
> tomorrow due to a family emergency.  Can someone else with a Wikipedia
> account take care of this?

Ok, I'm back now and seeing as no one else has done so yet, I've opened
a deletion review of the Interchange page at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review#Interchange_.28software.29

Feel free to participate in the discussion, but if you do so please try
to keep the signal to noise ration up on it, so it doesn't look like
"the use of multiple IPs to give the appearance of a false consensus".
Also please pay attention to the proper format for commenting and for
requesting that the deletion be overturned, the proper request is to
"overturn and keep".

Peter