[ic] Broke static lead in page to IC. Can't figure out what I did.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Tue May 8 18:05:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have three problems, that I can not seem to fix.  I have been attempting
to fix them since last Thursday.  I am really struggling.  It really is
embarasing how poor at doingthings I have become.

1.  First is a CSS problem I think.  I want to get the light brown and
blue bar to extend over to the edge.  The ones that have -Home- -Log In- ...
and Welcome.

2.  The first IC page when you click on home has  [/if], but goes away
when you have it display all tags and the double "powered by" section
becomees one and looks correct instead of having 2 of them.

4.  Long before my illness, I created a static first page to my online
IC store.  Everything has been working well with the site
http://www.x2o4Ustore.com/ Last week, A company that may becomre my
merchant account required some changes which I made.  Now the "BUY NOW"
buttons stopped working giving nothing.html does not exist for adding
products to a cart from the first static page.  Inside IC everything seems
to work.

I have been trying to fix it since last Thursday.  I have been
unsuccessful.  Getting the local BUY to work again and the other two
problems.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I just can not seem to figure out
what I did that broke them.  Everything inside IC works well.  It is only
the static first page that stopped working.  Thanks in advance for any
ideas.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047