[ic] 2 stores sharing one product database (Glenn McCalley)

Glenn McCalley glenn at bnetmd.net
Fri May 25 12:37:25 UTC 2012

Tom, good to know it can work.

I don't -think- I want to link order.number in that we want to prefix the
order numbers in the two versions differently so our back end can give us
sales numbers on mobile vs. traditional.

Also, operational question. do you have to restart both stores when you
update the one database?

Thanks!
Glenn.