[ic] CommonAdjust question

Kerry Blalock kerry at basicq.com
Tue Sep 11 12:18:29 UTC 2012

I setup CommonAdjust to discount all items at 10% off some time ago. I
recently decided to change the discount back to nothibg off and use
instead the sale price field.

I had issues with the pricing not showning correct in the cart, so I
changes the CommonAdjust back to what I thought I had originally which is
this:

CommonAdjust   pricing:q2..q10000:, ;:sale_price, ;:price, ;$, :related,
==:options, -10%

Is this correct, or am I missing anything at the end of the -10%?

I am still having issues with the prices not being correct on some items.
When I edit the item, or just open it in the item editoe and click OK, it
fixes that item.

Finding the items that are not showing correct price is hit and miss as I
have to find it by checking it in the retail cart.

I have restarted interchange on the server, but it did not fix the problem.

I have over 3000 items so it is somewhat difficult to open each and every
item to fix. Looking for a better way, any suggestions appreciated.