[ic] UK states

jorge pintos pintos_jorge at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:11:27 UTC 2013

Man ,
The only valid worlwide urban reference in the current world is:
option a :the post code ,call it zip,cp,etc
              combined with an address in the form apt/unit,number,street,zone
option b: the post code call it zip,cp,codpos
              and a coordinate(s) system like in Japan and some country areas
We deliver worlwide and the main places where we find troubles are :

Somalia ,Burkina Faso :poor,disordered,no parcel service ,and rural centered
UK         : repeated names  (anything is XXX+Shire) ,missing & difficult zips,etc

so we added as indicated a vintage field for both like :special name for your place