[ic] View-Counter UserTag?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Jul 22 18:46:09 UTC 2013

http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/HitCount.html

Have never used it, have no idea if it works, but if the description is
correct then this might do what you look for. I can imagine it is a too
broad counter and you might want a count per page or something.

Other than that if I remember correctly the Interchange admin has some
facilities to show statistics, which perhaps gives more than just a basic
counter for a page.

And no there is no central repo of Tags.

CU,

Gert