[ic] Homemonitoring front end

dev2 at adeux.net dev2 at adeux.net
Thu Jun 6 11:24:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am experimenting in using Interchange as the front end for a home monitoring system.

It will be a very simple page with an HTML table and changes in status shown by changing CSS elements of the table.

What I am thinking of, is using ITL to interpolate the correct CSS code based on the results of a query against a Postgres DB.

Question:

The bit I am struggling with is how to make the page 'volatile' - ie after every x seconds the page refreshes and requeries the DB.

I would welcome suggestions as to how to implement this.

Thank you